3 easy ways to make fake cum in the comfort of your home
For lovers of semen, you will be glad to learn that there are lots of ways that you can manufacture the stuff from the comfort of your home using cupboard basics. Below are the most common ways of making fake cum.
Here are the top three methods of making fake cum:
Method 1 (Starchy yogurt style)
- Gather your ingredients: 1 egg, 1 cup of water, 2 tbsp cornstarch, 1 tbsp Greek yogurt, a pinch of salt
- Mix the cornstarch with the water and let it dissolve. Simmer the water on a medium heat. Add the cornstarch mixture to the pot and whisk
- When it reaches a thick consistency, take it off the heat and let it cool
- When cooled fully, add the egg white and yogurt (and salt, to taste)
- It will last for no more than 2 days and be sure to keep it refrigerated
- Remember that there is raw egg in it, so be safe if ingesting!
Method 2 (Coconut oil and sugar style)
- Gather your ingredients: 1 cup of water, 2 tsp of icing sugar, 1 tsp of coconut oil
- Pour the water into a jug and mix in the icing sugar, stirring until the water has dissolved it
- Heat the coconut oil in a pot on a low heat
- Add the oil to the mixture and stir for several minutes until fully mixed through
- Fully safe to ingest, but use with care as the oil may stain clothing
Method 3 (Yogurt and water style)
- Gather your ingredients: natural yogurt and water
- This recipe is pretty simple, just experiment with the yogurt and water until you get a consistency and look that resembles cum
- Completely safe to ingest, and very fun to use on a partner or solo, but probably the least realistic looking
The name of the game when it comes to manufacturing your own kitchen-based cum is ‘test, test, test!’ While these are some of the most well-known approaches, you might be able to manufacture something using your own ingredients that will revolutionise the amateur fake cum industry.
Test along the lines of taste, texture, and realism, and be sure to get lots of second opinions on how it compares.
Why would anyone want to make fake cum?
If cum is a slightly annoying by-product of a fun sexy session and not the main attraction for you, it’s unlikely you’ll want to make fake stuff to have on hand.
But plenty of people love the taste, texture, and sensation of this body fluid and it’s understandable that they might want to have plenty of it. Below are some of the common reasons why people want to make fake cum.
If there’s anything we’re big fans of here at Adults Toy Guide, it’s people being able to explore their sexuality in a way that works for them.
Many people have a cum fetish, which means they might enjoy the sensation of being covered in it, and it’s very common to use cum in Dominant/submissive dynamics.
It makes sense to create fake cum if you or your partner can’t produce the quantities you need to act out any BDSM fetishes or roleplays.
Using cum with sex toys
There is every type of sex toy out there for all different tastes and one of the most common toys used with fake cum are squirting dildos.
Ejaculating dildos can be loaded with artificial semen and used to dump loads of cum on yourself or a partner to simulate the real feeling.
What better form of lube than ‘cum’ that won’t get you pregnant and doesn’t carry any risk of STDs? Many people love the feeling and texture of using fake semen as a lube for lots of different sexual activities.
Whether playing solo or with a partner, it can feel very erotic to use a cum substitute as a lubrication for all different types of play.
Homemade porn videos
Real porn productions generally use a substance known as methylcellulose that is body safe and non-toxic for use in sexy videos.
However, it’s not a problem if you can’t access this – homemade substitutes can do a great job if you want the perfect prop for your amateur videos (and looking at the stats it’s surprising just how many people are interested in making their own vids).
Are there any dangers making fake cum?
As with everything that you use on or around your body, there’s always a possibility that you or a partner will have a negative physical reaction to a product.
This is why it is strongly recommended to do tests in advance of using fake cum on you or a potential partner. Foodstuffs can cause serious and even fatal reactions in some people, and this is the last thing you want when you’re in the middle of a play session.
If using raw eggs, be careful with your consumption, especially if you’re at risk for salmonella. Similarly, if using anything that could be spicy or salty, be aware of any cuts or nicks in the skin that might make it painful to use.
In terms of insertion into your body, be aware that putting anything like sugars or animal proteins into the vagina can cause significant disruption and discomfort, and potentially result in a painful infection.
If using any sort of fake cum in a sex toy you must be very careful to clean it carefully so that no traces are left over. Would you like to use a dildo that had month-old egg whites stuck inside it?
It might go without saying, but never, ever try to insert fake cum into your penis. Yes, it’s very common sense, but it’s worth pointing out, given some Google searches!
Following basic common sense will ensure that you have a fun and sexy session with fake cum. Don’t worry about it being a taboo to make it or play with it. We’re all about doing what works for you and what makes you feel sexy!