What is a Clone A Willy Kit?
Dildos, as fun as they are, can sometimes feel a little bit remote from the real thing. While many of them perfectly replicate someone’s penis, the owner of said penis is not normally someone you know or will ever get to know! It is essentially an inanimate object whose sole purpose is to facilitate sexual stimulation; there’s little to no personal connection to it, and when you’re done, it’s placed on the side and forgotten about.
For some people, they may just want a little more from their dildo. You might just fancy knowing a little more about where the design came from, which handsome face accompanies the member that brings you so much pleasure! If you find yourself in this situation, then don’t worry, there is in fact a solution.
The Clone A Willy gives you the ability to create a perfect replica of any penis, in silicone. While it may not spring to mind immediately, the ability to create a model of any penis of your choosing is pretty cool, and in many cases, will be more than just a gimmick!
The kit itself is high quality, and is very safe to use. The mold powder is natural and algae-based, so it shouldn’t cause any bad reactions to your skin, even if you’re sensitive.
The kit itself comes with a long, molding tube into which you’ll pour the mixtures and place your penis, a vibrator, a packet of molding powder, a thermometer, a wooden mixing stick, and a couple of containers of silicone gel.
If you want to clone your balls as well as your penis, there is another kit available which will facilitate that! There’s a very wide variety of colours to choose between, including a range of skin tones, and some which are far less realistic – glow in the dark, neon green, and blue for example!
My favourite Clone A Willy Kits for beginners
How do you use the Clone A Willy Kit?
While the Clone A Willy kit can be used by anyone, it’s not a given that the whole process will happen without any problems.
That’s no fault of the kit itself, but rather that it can be hard (borderline impossible) to keep an erect penis while focussing on setting up a semi elaborate chemical process! Below, we go into a little more detail on the process of setting up the Clone A Willy, and try to point out anything that could potentially go wrong.
The materials apart from those in the kit that you’ll need to gather are: a timer (your phone,) a bowl for mixing, a mixing spoon or stick, scissors, a jug for measuring the component parts, some cardboard, and a scooping cup you don’t mind getting dirty.
1. Prepare the space in which you’re going to do the magic act. You want to be certain that you have everything you need laid out and ready at hand – the process is time sensitive, so you don’t want to be scrambling around for materials at the last second.
Pick a nice setting, you want to make sure that the model can be comfortable, but also make sure that you lay something down on the floor that you don’t mind getting slightly dirty. Things may get spilled, and again, the less there is to distract you, the better.
2. The other thing you want to prepare is making sure that the penis to be molded is completely erect. This isn’t something that can be left to science and timers – every guy is turned on in different ways, and will find that different things distract him to different degrees. You ‘just’ need to make sure that at the moment the mixture is poured into the molding tube, the penis is at peak erection, and ready for insertion.
The pressure of the moment may affect things, and you can’t really control biological processes – try to remember that the reason you’re doing this is for fun, and that it really doesn’t matter if things go wrong! You can always buy more mixture and try it again, so try not to stress.
3. Next, things start to get a little more sensitive timewise. Get out the molding powder that comes with the kit, and put it in the large mixing bowl. Then, you’ll be adding water – the water can’t be just any old temperature, you need to use a thermometer to make sure that it’s just right, or the mold could not set correctly.
Once you’ve added the right amount of water at the right temperature, you need to act quite fast – get stirring, as you have around one minute until it needs to be poured into the molding tube.
4. Once your minute is up, you need to pour the mixture into the plastic molding tube provided with the kit. The mold will set in around two to three minutes, so as soon as the mixture has been poured in, you want to insert the erect penis into the mold. You want to try to place it as centrally as possible in the tube, and it really will be a slight masterclass in concentration and coordination.
After those two or three minutes are up, you can carefully remove the dick from the mold. Once the penis is free, you can let the mold continue to harden for another couple of hours.
5. After you’ve completed the mold around the penis, you’re done with the hard part (no pun intended.) In your own time, you can mix the silicone mixture provided with the kit, and when it’s all ready, pour it into the mold.
If you’ve bought the vibrating option, you’ll now want to carefully insert the vibrator unit into the base of the dildo, being sure to keep it nice and central so that nothing sticks out the side. The vibrating feature really is a lot of fun, and if you find that you don’t like it, it’s not like you have to turn it on!
6. Now all you need to do is wait! Let it harden for a minimum of 24 hours, and when the timer hits zero, you’re ready to take out the dildo and admire your handiwork. It may take a couple of attempts to get it just right, but each time, you’ll have made something completely unique – a piece of art if you will!
Who’s it for?
The Clone A Willy kit is suitable for a wide range of people! Mostly though, it will be to give your partner something that helps them to feel close to you, even if you have to sometimes be apart from one another. If you’re in a long-distance relationship, your partner might appreciate having a way to pleasure themself with a real-life replica of your penis, when your real penis isn’t available or at hand.
It doesn’t have to be serious either! Let’s face it, having a mold of your penis can also be a right laugh. Some people have self-portraits, some have molds of their hands or face, why not make a parody of the self-art genre with a lovely replica of your penis! Put it on your mantelpiece, hang it from the wall – there are so many things you can do with it, the options are near endless.
If you’ve never used the kit before, what do you need be aware of?
Getting the Clone A Willy just right isn’t the simplest process in the world, and some things can go wrong, but not many. However, when you get it right, it does give you the opportunity to create something truly unique, one of the most intimate sex toys that money can buy.
Whether for fun or to help you stay close to a partner living far away, the Clone a Willy kit offers a world of opportunity. For under fifty dollars, it’s a lot cheaper than a lot of dildos as well! A solid option if you’re looking to get someone a gift, and certainly a personal one!
The molding process itself is fun, and a great activity for you and your partner to enjoy together, with the ups and unavoidable downs along the way.
While this article offers what we consider to be some very useful information, it is not a replacement for the instructions and safety information provided with the kit. In order to ensure that your experience is a positive one, take your time, try not to feel any pressure, and remember why you’re doing this – it’s not meant to be stressful, and it doesn’t matter in the slightest if you need to give it a second shot!
If you decide that your original mold was so earth shatteringly perfect, or you just want another colour, you can buy a silicone refill in any colour for twenty dollars; if you really want, you can have a whole army of replica penises, just try not to get too carried away!
If you liked this guide, you’ll also love our breakdown on how to make a sex toy at home.